My Apple TV app on my TV has stopped working for several days now. When trying to download a movie or series episode it stops after a few seconds and I get an error message.

My Apple TV app on my LG smart tv using xfinity provider has stopped downloading selected movies and series episodes. The download starts but stops after a few seconds an an error message is displayed.

1080p,

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 5:56 PM

Hello, I was having the same issue with my Samsung tv and was able to talk with someone in chat about it 2 weeks ago, they told me their senior advisors are aware of the issue and were working on a solution. I had been able to watch movies since last year until 2 weeks ago when I would continually get the buffering wheel and then the message that said," Video not available". I talked with tech support yesterday and they told me that the senior advisors said the Apple Tv+ app is not working on Samsung, Roku and Brava Tv's. Looking at some of the other chats in the community it looks like there's a bigger problem with the Apple app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2023 5:56 PM in response to Timormsby

Hello, I was having the same issue with my Samsung tv and was able to talk with someone in chat about it 2 weeks ago, they told me their senior advisors are aware of the issue and were working on a solution. I had been able to watch movies since last year until 2 weeks ago when I would continually get the buffering wheel and then the message that said," Video not available". I talked with tech support yesterday and they told me that the senior advisors said the Apple Tv+ app is not working on Samsung, Roku and Brava Tv's. Looking at some of the other chats in the community it looks like there's a bigger problem with the Apple app.

My Apple TV app on my TV has stopped working for several days now. When trying to download a movie or series episode it stops after a few seconds and I get an error message.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.