Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad is draining battery even when not in use

My iPad is draining battery soo heavily when not in use, I usually leave it around 10pm at 100% , it's draining to 0% by 4am, I tried all the measures but nothing's working any idea about what to do?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 7:32 PM

chetan42 Said:

"iPad is draining battery even when not in use: My iPad is draining battery soo heavily when not in use, I usually leave it around 10pm at 100% , it's draining to 0% by 4am, I tried all the measures but nothing's working any idea about what to do?"

-------

Get this Serviced:

Genius Bar Appointment:

To set one up, use this link: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Another Option...

Contact an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2021 7:32 PM in response to chetan42

chetan42 Said:

"iPad is draining battery even when not in use: My iPad is draining battery soo heavily when not in use, I usually leave it around 10pm at 100% , it's draining to 0% by 4am, I tried all the measures but nothing's working any idea about what to do?"

-------

Get this Serviced:

Genius Bar Appointment:

To set one up, use this link: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Another Option...

Contact an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

iPad is draining battery even when not in use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.