Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobility data

Hello I have an iPhone 7 (ios14.7.1) and a 2018 Apple Watch. I want to know if it is possible to access the mobility reporting in the health app. I get lots of data from other categories of the health app but my mobility data (e.g. walking symmetry) is always blank.

i have all of the fitness tracking option toggled on in settings > privacy.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 2:04 AM

I never carry my phone with me when I exercise but I have data in all those sections of your screenshot,so it is the watch that is recording the mobility data,see if these pages help;

Get the most accurate measurements using your Apple Watch

Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy

3 replies

Sep 4, 2021 9:51 AM in response to Community User

Thanks for replying. Tapping on activity only gives me read outs for “stand” “exercise” and “move”.

I’m looking for the “mobility” data which is another category (located below “mindfulness” within the browse menu). When I tap on mobility, I get “cardio fitness” and “six-minute walk”. Both of these have provided data once in 12 months. There are 6 other mobility subcategories, such as “double support time” and “walking asymmetry” listed under “No Data Available”.

I am trying to determine which apps or settings are necessary to write the data.

I carry my iPhone7 in my back pocket and wear my Apple watch all day every day.

Mobility data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.