Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

certain apps on my iphone have disappeared, when I go to the app store I can open the app, but it won't download. Any advice on how to fix this issue?

certain apps on my iphone have disappeared, when I go to the app store I can open the app, but it won't download. Any advice on how to fix this issue?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 6:44 PM

You have iOS version 14.x.x. In iOS version 14, the last Home Screen is the App Library. On your Home Screen, continue to SWIPE LEFT until you get to it. Locate the apps that you thought were missing in the App Library. Once located then you can TOUCH, HOLD and DRAG the app(s) out of the App Library and place it on the favorite part of your Home Screen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2021 6:44 PM in response to Roska86

You have iOS version 14.x.x. In iOS version 14, the last Home Screen is the App Library. On your Home Screen, continue to SWIPE LEFT until you get to it. Locate the apps that you thought were missing in the App Library. Once located then you can TOUCH, HOLD and DRAG the app(s) out of the App Library and place it on the favorite part of your Home Screen.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.