Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CD Audio Data Burning

Hello, Please Does Anyone Know how I can Read The Total File Size Of A Playlist when getting ready to burn in Audio Date Mode Thus = Audio tracks 20, amount to 67 Minutes playtime at 738.4MB size, ok so far But, it seems iTunes does not inform me what the added info i have embedded into each track Comes to in additional File size increase, I could remove a track one after the other untill the remaining tracks fit on the cd, but now i have a miss match, playlist, Itunes library, track group, and the fist CD burned in normal Audio mode. Is There an Answer Please, Thank You

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 6:29 AM

Thank You Ed2345 Solved. I Do not Know Why, but i thought my discs held 800MB Of course that is wrong My new Geri-Brain had got ahead of me yet again. I Thank you for this reminder, i will reduce the number of tracks to get under 700MB. Ta!

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 6, 2021 7:25 AM in response to jonroywill

jonroywill wrote:

Thank You Ed2345 Solved. I Do not Know Why, but i thought my discs held 800MB Of course that is wrong My new Geri-Brain had got ahead of me yet again. I Thank you for this reminder, i will reduce the number of tracks to get under 700MB. Ta!

You might be remembering the early days of CD-Rs, when 800 MB blanks were available. They proved to be unreliable, and the industry standardized on 700 MB.

Anyway, glad it is solved. Enjoy the music!

CD Audio Data Burning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.