Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not responding when we try to send photo from gallery

Hi, iam using iPhone 12 Promax 128GB phone. Now notice an issue that phone is not responding when I try to send photos from gallery and window become freeze. When I noticed it earlier, I restarted phone and and rectified but after few days use it happened again. Please advise in case of any solutions.

regards

sreejith

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 1:35 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, sreejithvpillai!

We understand that the Messages app becomes unresponsive when you try to find a photo to send. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try the steps here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Let us know the results here.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 1:35 PM in response to sreejithvpillai

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, sreejithvpillai!

We understand that the Messages app becomes unresponsive when you try to find a photo to send. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try the steps here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Let us know the results here.

Have a great day!

Not responding when we try to send photo from gallery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.