Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get back my contacts

Hello, how can i get my contacts back after loosing my phone, i signed in to my icloud account using an android phone.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 11:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 5:42 AM

Normally you sign into iCloud and Contacts should reappear on your new iPhone, but since you are using an Android you cannot use Apple's syncing features. The closest you could come would be to sign into iCloud.com with a web browser and use them from there. You are essentially changing from using an iPhone to an Android phone and Apple does not provide support documents on how to do that -- at least none that I have ever seen.

Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 5:42 AM in response to lindo5142

Normally you sign into iCloud and Contacts should reappear on your new iPhone, but since you are using an Android you cannot use Apple's syncing features. The closest you could come would be to sign into iCloud.com with a web browser and use them from there. You are essentially changing from using an iPhone to an Android phone and Apple does not provide support documents on how to do that -- at least none that I have ever seen.

Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

How can i get back my contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.