Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad will not connect to WiFi

My IPad will not connect to the WIFI all othe other computers & phones in my homes do connect. I have done everything including resetting the router, the network & It shows that it’s online in the name of my Wi-Fi but will not connect. Help! Anyone with this problem?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 11:37 AM

HARD RESET YOUR IPAD.

On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button.

did you try resetting network settings on your ipad too when you did on the wifi router? If not do it:

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

this will not erase any of your data- just reset network settings, but its always better to have a backup before you do it. Good luck

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 11:37 AM in response to AliciaSali95

HARD RESET YOUR IPAD.

On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button.

did you try resetting network settings on your ipad too when you did on the wifi router? If not do it:

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

this will not erase any of your data- just reset network settings, but its always better to have a backup before you do it. Good luck

My iPad will not connect to WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.