Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allowing apps access to photos / microphone/ camera

After updating to iOS 14.7.1 I noticed my Instagram says enable access to microphone, camera, and photos every time I click it it opens the Instagram settings page but none of these are listed there to allow access to I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work any suggestions or do I have to wait a couple months now until they update to fix the bugs??!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 1:54 PM

I’m having this problem with every app. Also, can’t even access my contacts at all. Did you find a solution?

I would attach a photo but…

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 6, 2021 9:57 PM in response to lexapple

lexapple Said:

"Allowing apps access to photos / microphone/ camera: After updating to iOS 14.7.1 I noticed my Instagram says enable access to microphone, camera, and photos every time I click it it opens the Instagram settings page but none of these are listed there to allow access to I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work any suggestions or do I have to wait a couple months now until they update to fix the bugs??!"

-------

Troubleshoot Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram what is going on, and if it is a known bug that they are working on -- one that has yet to be fixed. They are the developer of this software. Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram app:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple

Allowing apps access to photos / microphone/ camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.