Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro stuck on Hulu app

My iPhone 11 Pro was frozen on the Hulu app and no other button was not working. I finally had to ask Siri to turn on the assistive touch and I was able to restart my iPhone. But what if this happens again and the assistive touch doesn’t work? I could not turn it off normally because it would start the emergency mode.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 7:13 PM

1 reply

Sep 8, 2021 7:16 PM in response to joselyn265

joselyn265 Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro stuck on Hulu app: My iPhone 11 Pro was frozen on the Hulu app and no other button was not working. I finally had to ask Siri to turn on the assistive touch and I was able to restart my iPhone. But what if this happens again and the assistive touch doesn’t work? I could not turn it off normally because it would start the emergency mode."

-------

Contact the Developer:

Ask the developer for the correct fix. If this is a bug, then they may have a fix for this. You'll find their contact information in the App Store on your device.

iPhone 11 Pro stuck on Hulu app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.