Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Send a copy via e-mail no longer available

Hello there,

I do not know when it happened, but for one reason or another, I can no longer send a Pages copy via email. The only three options I have, are Messages, AirDrop, and Notes.

macOS Big Sur 11.5.2

Pages v 11.1

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Mac mini, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 9:58 AM

If you are using Mail as a front-end to another email client, then you won't have the Send a Copy > Mail option. If you are using Apple Mail by itself, then check System Preferences > Extensions > Share Menu to see if the Mail item is selected, and if not, will it allow you to select it. If you are using MS Outlook, there may be an Outlook Sharing item available to you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 9:58 AM in response to Torben Beeg

If you are using Mail as a front-end to another email client, then you won't have the Send a Copy > Mail option. If you are using Apple Mail by itself, then check System Preferences > Extensions > Share Menu to see if the Mail item is selected, and if not, will it allow you to select it. If you are using MS Outlook, there may be an Outlook Sharing item available to you.

Send a copy via e-mail no longer available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.