Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have started using an older Mac with OS 10.11, however, though logged in with my icloud id, my files from the current Mac's desktop are not uploaded to the icloud. what shall I do

I have started using an older Mac with OS 10.11, however, though logged in with my icloud id, my files from the current Mac's desktop are not uploaded to the icloud. when I login to my account from browser, it shows files from the earlier Mac, which ran high sierra. icloud on my iphone X also shows the files from desktop of the previous Mac. what shall I do

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 2:24 PM

Ijazk wrote:

Thank you, but my OS is 10.11.6

And that explains why iCloud Desktop & Documents are not syncing. That feature was not introduced until 10.12 and your OS is before that.

5 replies

I have started using an older Mac with OS 10.11, however, though logged in with my icloud id, my files from the current Mac's desktop are not uploaded to the icloud. what shall I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.