Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Subscription Disappeared.

Hi, I’ve tried to find an answer within the forums, without luck. Hopefully someone can help.

In April, I bought a new iPhone and happily accepted the offer of 12 months free on Apple TV+. I’ve been enjoying it heaps for months now.

I also enjoyed the Apple Arcade trial for three months, thanks!

After that, I saw the offer for Apple One 1-month trial. I thought that looked interesting because I’ve never made the most of Apple Music, and thought it could be a good option for me. (It warned, “your existing subscriptions are not eligible for trial”, which I didn’t think affected me seeing as my Apple TV+ subscription was a trial version too!) I signed up for the trial, which should have been free, but for which Apple charged me immediately for. I saw in the subscriptions list that my Apple TV+ subscription seemed to be on some kind of hold (that it would restart after a month) so I hoped I hadn’t ruined everything.

I was thankfully able to receive a refund for the Apple One purchase (which shouldn’t have been a purchase, but a 1-month trial) and now my Apple TV+ subscription, which should last until next April has disappeared from my subscription list altogether.

I know it must have to do with the mistake that was made, either by me, or by Apple, charging me for the Apple One trial, but I’m just really hoping there’s something that can be done to get my Apple TV+ back.

Yours hopefully,

Kathleen

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 2:31 AM

Please contact the staff for assistance.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple TV+ Subscription Disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.