Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone falling over iPad screen

My iphone 11 accidentally fell over the iPad 8 gen screen from 1.5’ height, I had tempered glass applied on the iPad screen already and it looks apparently normal after incident without any visible scratches or cracks , I’m a little concerned and came straight to you people, please walk me through this, should I be worried?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 9:29 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose/judge that kind of situation remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, I would make an appointment and have your device(s) inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it(them) out, they'll give you all the available options, if needed.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Similar questions

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 9:29 AM in response to debanga_1111

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose/judge that kind of situation remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, I would make an appointment and have your device(s) inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it(them) out, they'll give you all the available options, if needed.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Sep 11, 2021 9:55 AM in response to debanga_1111

As described, your tempered glass screen protector has successfully done its job - and protected your iPad screen from damage.

If the screen was cracked, the damage would be visible - especially when backlit by a plain white background such as this page. It you see no damage, then you have nothing to be concerned about. Set aside any worry - and continue to enjoy your iPad.

LP

iPhone falling over iPad screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.