Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chase App

The Chase mobile app keeps signing me out every time I close the app by swiping up. If I leave the app open in the background it works with Face ID the next time I sign in. Very annoying and is not working the way it should.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 3:05 PM

8 replies

Sep 12, 2021 3:12 PM in response to Johnathan Burger

Disagree. It didn’t do this before and I have several other banking apps that don’t require to setup Face ID every time and enter user name and password as if you’re signing in the device for the first time. Then, Chase gives you tips and “what’s new” after each time. It’s not working the way it should. I get it should “log me out” but not erase my sign in setting and erase everything.

Sep 12, 2021 3:47 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Perhaps. But I use the Chase app and have never had to reset Face ID the next time I open app (if fully closed). I understand not having to force close apps. But what the OP is experiencing shouldn't be happening, tbh.

If I were the OP, I'd delete the app from my phone. Then reinstall the app, set up Face ID fresh on the App and hopefully, that will fix this for them.

Chase App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.