Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost 1 Airpod

I lost one of my airpods today, I'm trying to use the find my iPhone to locate it however it only shows me the location of the 1 airpod I do have with me. I tried using the play a sound option, and it plays it for the airpod I do have, however while it plays the sound I see that there is an option to mute the left airpod (the one I have), pause the sound, or unmute the right airpod ( the one that is lost). How am I supposed to find the other airpod if its supposedly not playing any sound and if it only shows me the location of the airpod I do have, even if it is in its case?

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 10:18 AM

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

If you can't find it, you can order a replacement here:

Order replacements for Lost or Missing AirPods

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 10:18 AM in response to drip_zcn

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

If you can't find it, you can order a replacement here:

Order replacements for Lost or Missing AirPods

Good luck.

Lost 1 Airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.