Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay so I lost 1 airpod pro but I can’t find it. I’ve been trying to use the find my app but when the play sound works I can’t click on the left EarPod. If I can see the left but it won’t play does that mean the last known location of it is nearby?

Okay so I lost 1 airpod pro but I can’t find it. I’ve been trying to use the find my app but when the play sound works I can’t click on the left EarPod. If I can see the left but it won’t play does that mean the last known location of it is nearby?

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 5:11 PM

Hi Confused1303,

Welcome to the Apple Community of Apple users, like yourself.

Re: does that mean the last known location of it is nearby?

Sorry I don't know for sure.

We don't know which Mac or device you are using "Find My" on, and which MacOS or iOS is installed,

or

if you are using"Find My" on iCloud.

or

whether the lost AirPod (which Gen) is connected or not.

Apple support has articles online (links below) that may help:

What you can locate with Find My on each device – Apple Support

How to: Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

NB: If you didn't turn on Find My before your AirPods went missing, you can't use Find My to locate them.

How to: Locate AirPods in Find My – Apple Support

How to: Turn on the Find My network for AirPods (3rd generation), AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max – Apple Support

NB: To use the Find My app to locate AirPods when they’re offline, the Find My network must be on before they’re lost.

Hope something here helps you locate your AirPod ok :-

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 5:11 PM in response to Confused1303

Hi Confused1303,

Welcome to the Apple Community of Apple users, like yourself.

Re: does that mean the last known location of it is nearby?

Sorry I don't know for sure.

We don't know which Mac or device you are using "Find My" on, and which MacOS or iOS is installed,

or

if you are using"Find My" on iCloud.

or

whether the lost AirPod (which Gen) is connected or not.

Apple support has articles online (links below) that may help:

What you can locate with Find My on each device – Apple Support

How to: Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

NB: If you didn't turn on Find My before your AirPods went missing, you can't use Find My to locate them.

How to: Locate AirPods in Find My – Apple Support

How to: Turn on the Find My network for AirPods (3rd generation), AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max – Apple Support

NB: To use the Find My app to locate AirPods when they’re offline, the Find My network must be on before they’re lost.

Hope something here helps you locate your AirPod ok :-

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.