Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Smart Keyboard Folio

When I attach the folio to my iPad Pro and fold it to the type position, the screen is upside down. How do I fix that?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 4:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 7:29 PM

Is it possible that you have the Rotation Lock activated on your iPad? Let’s double check:

On your iPad, SWIPE DOWN from the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the Screen. This will reveal the Control Center. Here, you will see the Rotation Lock icon. It will be highlighted in White if the rotation lock has been activated. Tap on it and de-activate it. See the icon’s image below:

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 7:29 PM in response to Beppothedwarf

Is it possible that you have the Rotation Lock activated on your iPad? Let’s double check:

On your iPad, SWIPE DOWN from the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the Screen. This will reveal the Control Center. Here, you will see the Rotation Lock icon. It will be highlighted in White if the rotation lock has been activated. Tap on it and de-activate it. See the icon’s image below:

Axel F.

IPad Smart Keyboard Folio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.