Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Isuues with Folio kebiard on iPad Pro

Hello - Is anyone experiencing that the keys in the Folio keyboard are inverted? When Y type @ for example in the keyboard it should be SHIFT   2 but when I do that I get ".  How can i get working properly?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 6:51 AM

J_O_J wrote:

When Y type @ for example in the keyboard it should be SHIFT   2 but when I do that I get ".  How can i get working properly?

Go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap at the right edge. Make sure it says US, British, or ABC (and NOT "British PC", which has the layout you describe).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2019 6:51 AM in response to J_O_J

J_O_J wrote:

When Y type @ for example in the keyboard it should be SHIFT   2 but when I do that I get ".  How can i get working properly?

Go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap at the right edge. Make sure it says US, British, or ABC (and NOT "British PC", which has the layout you describe).

Isuues with Folio kebiard on iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.