Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone hacked my phone with someone else's iCloud! Please help me

I was selling my iPhone. The woman who wanted to buy it said that it was necessary to check whether it was possible to enter her icloud through my phone.

In the end, I did everything, and she changed the password of iCloud, thereby putting my phone in lost mode. Now she is blackmailing me, asking me to send her money so she will not erase my phone. Please help me to unlock my Iphone.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:36 AM

daniyar258 wrote:

I was selling my iPhone. The woman who wanted to buy it said that it was necessary to check whether it was possible to enter her icloud through my phone.
In the end, I did everything, and she changed the password of iCloud, thereby putting my phone in lost mode. Now she is blackmailing me, asking me to send her money so she will not erase my phone. Please help me to unlock my Iphone.

Contact the police. She has committed a felony.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 9:36 AM in response to daniyar258

daniyar258 wrote:

Contact the police. She has committed a felony.

Someone hacked my phone with someone else's iCloud! Please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.