Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR SCREEN Flicker

My iPhone XR display is flickering. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 10:42 PM

AashimaPrakashe Said:

"iPhone XR SCREEN Flicker: My iPhone XR display is flickering. Any suggestions on how to fix it?"

-------

Your Screen is Failing:

I have never come across this. However, it seems your screen is failing. So take this in for service, ASAP.

To Get this iPhone Serviced...

Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area. Be careful as to where you get this item, ask you may get an error of an unofficial screen. So, to avoid this continual message, it is best to have Apple replace a screen.

Contact Apple:

Or...

Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 10:42 PM in response to AashimaPrakashe

AashimaPrakashe Said:

"iPhone XR SCREEN Flicker: My iPhone XR display is flickering. Any suggestions on how to fix it?"

-------

Your Screen is Failing:

I have never come across this. However, it seems your screen is failing. So take this in for service, ASAP.

To Get this iPhone Serviced...

Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area. Be careful as to where you get this item, ask you may get an error of an unofficial screen. So, to avoid this continual message, it is best to have Apple replace a screen.

Contact Apple:

Or...

Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

iPhone XR SCREEN Flicker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.