Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I started the latest software update this morning, but it appears that the watch has turned off and wont turn back on. My phone can't find my watch either. It was fully charged and on the charger when I started the update.

I started the new software update this morning on my watch. I left it for roughly 30 min and when I was getting ready to head downstairs I grabbed the watch and put it on (assuming that the update had run its course). About 10 mins later I noticed that the watch wasn't powered up. I then checked the watch app on my phone and it showed that that the watch was still installing. I put the watch back on the charger and let it sit for an additional 10 mins. The watch didn't respond to being on the charger. I had to leave for work and grabbed the watch and the charger to bring with me. The watch wont respond to anything and now the phone cannot find the watch either. Any suggestions?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 8:13 AM

From a web browser,sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

Go to Find iPhone.

Click All Devices at the top of the screen.

Click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.

Click Remove from Account.

Then;

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone

Similar questions

1 reply

I started the latest software update this morning, but it appears that the watch has turned off and wont turn back on. My phone can't find my watch either. It was fully charged and on the charger when I started the update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.