Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages on Mac Air

Hello. So. I’m just learning to use iWork here. So bear with me I might have a lot to ask and I hope the people here can help me a with. So I have a question regarding pages. As I hit return it will just follow the format as before. Meanwhile, What I really want to do is to type a text below what buttons do I have to hit to type a new line of text ? I provide picture below. See I just want to type a new line of text but when I hit return it creates a new line but with the same format as before meanwhile I just want to write next but in a new paragraph.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 2:51 PM

It looks as if you have changed the Body style to something with a larger font.

Probably the easiest way to proceed would be to start a new document and type in that one.

You will then be able to apply headings and different formats by choosing from that dropdown in the panel at the right where Body appears in your screenshot.

SG

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2021 2:51 PM in response to Budi_12

It looks as if you have changed the Body style to something with a larger font.

Probably the easiest way to proceed would be to start a new document and type in that one.

You will then be able to apply headings and different formats by choosing from that dropdown in the panel at the right where Body appears in your screenshot.

SG

Sep 19, 2021 5:37 AM in response to SGIII

Do you mean type it all first and then later on when I’m finished it. I head back to the top and make the format that I want with the Title ?

cause after that Title. I don’t know how to type the text I press return and it’s just keep entering the same format. Meanwhile, what I want to do is to type the text or content of that title

Pages on Mac Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.