Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV + not working on Roku

I've seen this question in other threads. Just set up my Roku Streaming Stick plus and it works with all other apps. But when I try to stream Apple content I get the same message "Video not available There is a problem loading this video" I've tried deleting and reinstalling the Apple TV app. No change. Tried restarting router. No Change. I saw a response about needing to contact the ISP. But that doesn't make sense, all other apps are working fine. One other strange thing, I can see the "Preview New Apple Originals" just fine.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 5:40 PM

5 replies

Sep 20, 2021 12:23 PM in response to Matthew.S81

I've reloaded the most recent updated version of the app from Roku. Interesting I can still see the "Preview New Apple Originals", so there appears to be no issue with my ISP. But I still can't stream shows like Ted Lasso. It seems as though others are having tis issue from some of the questions that have been posted. I have a device that should connect based on the list that has been posted.

Sep 20, 2021 6:00 PM in response to Shattuckave

I basically have the same issue; I can watch shows on my laptop without any issues and I can watch certain shows on the TV. However, the shows that I would really like to watch on the TV won't load.

I've tried restarting, uninstalling, clearing cookies and changing various settings.

Sadly nothing seems to work.

All of my other apps are working without any issues.

Apple TV + not working on Roku

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.