Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pick up iPhone 13 pre-order after the Sept 24th launch

Hi there, I will be outside of the US for work until October 1st. I want to pre-order the iPhone 13 pro max for pick up near my place in Chicago (Lincoln Park store). Can I pre-order but then not pick it up until October 1st? Will the store hold the phone for me for a week if I do this or will the order be canceled?

Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 10:23 AM

5 replies

Sep 21, 2021 11:05 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Thanks! Just to close the loop in case someone is searching for this in the future:

• You can pre-order for pick up and skip your allotted window (no action needed, just don't show up for the time)
  • Apple will hold your pick up for up to 14 days before your order is canceled
  • You do no need to re-book a pick up, just go to the store and show your previous pick up confirmation

I will reply back if something goes wrong when I go to pick up my phone on Oct 1st. But seems pretty straightforward for others maybe in this unique situation of pre-ordering but not being in town for the release date!

Pick up iPhone 13 pre-order after the Sept 24th launch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.