Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues With Creating An iTunes Account

So, I’m trying to download an app from the App Store. This is a new phone and new Apple ID, so I don’t have an iTunes account yet. When I click “GET”, it asks for my password, I enter it—no problems there. It’s not until a message appears informing me that I have to click “REVIEW” and create an iTunes account. As seen below:

So, annoyingly, after I enter in the CORRECT Apple ID password or the CORRECT (I cannot stress this enough, both were entered correctly) Apple ID, it gives me a message stating the verification failed. That I got my Apple ID or password wrong. The thing is, I didn’t. I’ve tried many times. I’ve restarted my iPhone, as well. NOTHING works. If someone knows a solution to this issue, please help me! Thank you in advance!

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 2:12 PM

Hi ineedhelpwithsomethingplz!

It sounds like you're unable to sign in to your Apple ID to use the App Store, and we're happy to help. You can try signing in at this link to verify your login information is correct:

Manage your Apple ID

You can also try the suggestions here:

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 2:12 PM in response to ineedhelpwithsomethingplz

Hi ineedhelpwithsomethingplz!

It sounds like you're unable to sign in to your Apple ID to use the App Store, and we're happy to help. You can try signing in at this link to verify your login information is correct:

Manage your Apple ID

You can also try the suggestions here:

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

Cheers!

Issues With Creating An iTunes Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.