Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook Notification not showing on IOS15

Since this morning - after updating my iPhone to IOS15, I stopped receiving the notification on my lock screen.

I checked all the settings and they are all correct. Any ideas? Thank you.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 10:54 AM

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound "harsh." In this case, I would suggest that you contact Microsoft Support to see if they have an updated version of this app that support running in iOS 15 ... especially if those business emails are being hosted on a Microsoft Exchange server at the work location ... and, if that is the case, you may want to contact your company's IT department as well.

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 10:54 AM in response to Camontei

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound "harsh." In this case, I would suggest that you contact Microsoft Support to see if they have an updated version of this app that support running in iOS 15 ... especially if those business emails are being hosted on a Microsoft Exchange server at the work location ... and, if that is the case, you may want to contact your company's IT department as well.

Outlook Notification not showing on IOS15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.