Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15 MAPS leave by not working

ios 15 leave by/ arrive by not working at all anyone having problem with it?

I select a time leaving by, hit done and nothing happens? if I close app its like I did nothing, is it disable and feature not live yet?

so I download Google maps to see how it works set time to remind and tells me its set up

exit app close it , and it reminds me 5 mins before what ever time I put.

FIX IOS 15 MAPS LEAVE BY

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 4:24 PM

3 replies

Sep 22, 2021 12:12 PM in response to KMB_12

Nothing can you please explain how this works, nothing happens at all

you can set time/date but it does nothing when you hit DONE. Still wants you to tell it what route

I figure it will work like Google maps set time/date and your set you can completely close app and it will send you notification when time/date arrives just click on it and your set to go

Sep 22, 2021 11:59 AM in response to macapplephone

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities macapplephone,

We see that you're having an issue with Maps after updating to iOS 15. We'd be happy to provide you with some information that could help.

First, force close the Maps app, restart your iPhone and then test to see if the issue remains. If the issue remains after going through those steps, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support.

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

IOS 15 MAPS leave by not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.