You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music documents and data won't delete from iPad despite me clicking the delete app button

Found Apple Music had around 500mb of documents and data in it even though no music is downloaded on my iOS device. Have tried to delete the app from settings but it only removes the app whilst keeping the documents and data on the iOS device. Anyone know how to get rid of this as it is eating up iPad storage space

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 5:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 12:11 PM

Hello billy15y,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like some data is not being remove from Apple Music. We'll point you to the right place.

Depending on where you're seeing this, make sure it isn't iCloud storage for Apple Music: Manage your iCloud storage

Also, if you haven't already, restart the iPhone: Restart your iPhone

If you're still seeing the same storage, reach out to Apple Support directly: Get Support

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 22, 2021 12:11 PM in response to billy15y

Hello billy15y,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like some data is not being remove from Apple Music. We'll point you to the right place.

Depending on where you're seeing this, make sure it isn't iCloud storage for Apple Music: Manage your iCloud storage

Also, if you haven't already, restart the iPhone: Restart your iPhone

If you're still seeing the same storage, reach out to Apple Support directly: Get Support

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Apple Music documents and data won't delete from iPad despite me clicking the delete app button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.