Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad pro M1 audio defect?

Hi, I have recently bought the new Ipad Pro 11 inches almost a month ago. I noticed that during audio streams/zoom calls the audio will disappear after 40mins to 1hour into the stream/call. I tried trouble shooting but only when I reconnect or close the app and rejoin I am only able to have the audio back. Should I be worried? Is it a defect on my ipad or just incompatibility on the app that I’m using and the ipad pro? Thanks

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 3:16 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, since your iPad is brand new, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 3:16 AM in response to vianjov

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, since your iPad is brand new, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Ipad pro M1 audio defect?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.