Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 Reminders Frustration - help please!

In iOS 15, I seem to no longer be able to tell a reminder on my Lock Screen to remind me again in an hour, in the afternoon, tonight, etc. I haven’t been able to find whether or not this functionality still exists somewhere. I use it all the time, so I ‘d like to be able to continue using it. Does it still exist? If so, is someone able to tell me how to set it up again, please? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am attaching a screenshot of the only options I see when I swipe left on a reminder on my Lock Screen and tap Options. This is where it used to give the options to remind me in an hour, remind me this afternoon, etc.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 10:43 AM

I completely agree. Apple is slipping again. iOS 15 is not intuitive in spots, like the press and hold business, time sensitive notices are vague, and the focus implementation is clunky and confusing. This is the first time I wish I could roll back to a different OS.

13 replies

Sep 23, 2021 12:30 PM in response to loke groundrunner

Agreed, NOT consistent with how intuitive/easy Apple ordinarily is,

PLUS, I'm still in a pickle,

holding down the notification isn't working for me,

no snooze option opening up.

Is it just me, or does the new "time sensitive" thing confuse anybody else?

I used to create a a reminder, set a time for it, done,

I don't understand what this new feature means.

iOS 15 Reminders Frustration - help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.