Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since Installing Safari "Upgrade" Version 15, Safari Constantly Reloading Web Pages

Since installing Safari "Upgrade" Version 15, multiple Web Pages webpages continue to reload every few seconds which renders the website completely useless. Nothing else changed. VERY ANNOYING! I am getting the message - This webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred. Would like help either fixing the problem without spending hours doing it, or reverting back to the previous version of Safari. Thanks.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)

OS Version 10.15.7 (19H1417)

Safari Version 15.0 (15612.1.29.41.4, 15612)

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 2:30 PM

This thread solved the issue for me on Catalina https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253165554

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 22, 2021 2:25 PM in response to DanlB96

Safari 14.1.2 worked just fine but since I updated to Safari 15 it constantly keeps reloading webpages.

I cleared the cache, tried a restart, reset the rooter ...

This is driving me mad....

I want to go back to 14.1.2, but the system won't let me do it without spending hours to reinstall the whole system.

Mac Mini M1 2020

Apple M1

MacOs 11.6. Big Sur

Safari 15.0

Since Installing Safari "Upgrade" Version 15, Safari Constantly Reloading Web Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.