Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sign in to peacock? I have a premium subscription through iTunes but to not have a computer. Only iphone.

I paid for peacock premium and all was well. Then my gateway changed and got a new internet password. I was a WWE subscriber through itunes with AT&T direct tv then switched to peacock and bought the premium package. Can’t sign in. Help please.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 8:14 PM

I’m dying to find the solution to this as well. I signed up on my Apple TV and want to watch peacock in my bedroom. My bedroom tv is a Samsung smart tv with the peacock app and I can’t figure out how to sign into it and watch the content I pay for.

13 replies

Nov 9, 2021 10:08 AM in response to Urquhart1244

The original question wasn't answered.

Question is in summary: if you signed up already on apple tv, and you want to watch peacock on your ipad or iphone: how do you log in? The app asks for your credentials, or signup. Those are the only options.

When you try to sign in, it doesn't recognize your apple id (email) and password.

Leaves you with no options.

See pic below. Thank you.

Nov 14, 2021 8:18 PM in response to Haroldredepenning

I figured it out. At least this worked for me.

I signed up for peacock in the app on my Apple TV (whatever the newest Apple TV is) so I never actually had a login.

I went into the app and hit forgot password with the email i use for purchases on the apple tv, and then reset the password. I logged in with the peacock app on my iPhone and it worked.

Mar 18, 2022 10:24 AM in response to Haroldredepenning

Same here. So far I can only use Peacock on the Apple TV I subscribed from. Can’t get app on other Apple TV to recognize my subscription, can’t get iPad app to recognize my subscription. Tried signing up for account using same email as my Apple ID and that didn’t work. Shows I have free account and won’t let me upgrade (presumably because somewhere deep it knows I have a premium account already.)

This is really frustrating. And I have sports I want to watch while traveling tomorrow that are only available on Peacock and its the main reason I subscribed. 🤬

is anyone from Peacock or Apple dealing with?

Sep 23, 2021 5:10 AM in response to Haroldredepenning

1. Get the Peacock TV app on your Apple TV box (4th generation or later).
  2. If you subscribed with Peacock directly, sign in with your Peacock TV account.
  3. If you subscribed in-app though Apple, then your subscription will be recognized automatically, or can be “restored”, when using the same Apple ID account as which you subscribed with.

Feb 11, 2022 12:23 PM in response to Haroldredepenning

Solved!

I too signed up for Peacock Premium through the Apple TV Subscription interface in settings. I tried several times to request a password reset in my Iphone app, and Peacock website by inputting my Apple ID Email and never got a response, like another user claimed.

The Fix: Sign up as a new user using your Apple ID email and create a password. As soon as you do it recognizes that email as already having a subscription, it might prompt you to sign up for premium and even if you try it says you already are subscribed and tells you when it will renew. You can then use this password to log in on any other device.

Nov 23, 2021 10:52 AM in response to Haroldredepenning

For those that all of the above didn't work for, I unfortunately had to cancel my account through iTunes and had to sign up again with a new account using a separate email address. Peacock had no account under any of my emails including the one I use for my Apple ID. They told me to contact Apple Support. Apple Support was only able to acknowledge that I had a paid subscription but they said that it should be connected to my Apple ID email. They weren't able to offer any additional info since it's a third party account, which makes total sense. Rather than going around and around, I just found it easier to cancel and start over.

If I had been home where my Apple TV is connected, I may have been able to access my info and change some settings on the Apple TV app, but since I'm traveling that wasn't an option.

How can I sign in to peacock? I have a premium subscription through iTunes but to not have a computer. Only iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.