Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 15 crashes constantly Catalina 10.15.7

What the heck happened to safari 15? Ever since it updated none of my banking sites will load, it keeps telling me "A problem repeatedly occurred with (WEBSITE)" Reload Webpage.

and then it keeps crashing. I've cleared caches, history, everything. I cannot use this safari it's totally useless.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:36 AM

Also see related discussion under “ Safari update 15.0 not working with any banking websites “ in discussions.apple ( https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253161344?answerId=255948954022&login=true ).

Similar questions

5 replies

Oct 1, 2021 3:14 PM in response to Lowell Gilbert1

I'm running Catalina 10.15.7 with the security update from 28 Sept , and I installed Safari 15 at the same time.

I spoke with Apple support today. I had already reinstalled the Safari 15.0 app again, from an apple link.

they advised me to do a reboot into "Safe Mode". it apparently clears out the caches, and other items as part of the boot up.

Intel processor

1. Turn on or restart your Mac, then immediately press and hold the Shift key as your Mac starts up.
  2. Release the key when you see the login window, then log in to your Mac. 
  3. You might be asked to log in again. On either the first or second login window, you should see ”Safe Boot” in the upper-right corner of the window.

After doing this, I can receive texts from the bank for 2 factor authentication , and login .

still have no audio when streaming SiriusXM, but that is a minor problem. ( we tried resetting the Nvram, but it didn't help)

You might want to try if you are having trouble with safari.

Oct 4, 2021 8:01 AM in response to wheel64

seem more than just an audio problem. it doesn't know what time it is, and i have to restart each channel I choose. and then still have to select to go 'live'. but it's a minor problem as it works on Chrome. ??

my access to web sites and banks seem ok after I reinstalled Safari 15. ( I did a Safe Boot, and reset the NVRAM, but I don't think that had any effect. ?)

Safari 15 crashes constantly Catalina 10.15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.