Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zwift will not update

Attempting to update Zwift and can't get it to go. When I launch Zwift the app requires an update; when I launch the update I get a warning button the "Apple TV Media Terms and Conditions have changed" - - when I try to view the terms and conditions the screen only says COMING SOON and boots me back to the starting screen.

Have updated Apple TV 4K to the current version.

Have set apps to "auto update", but that has never been successful

Have disabled synching to iCloud, but that didn't make any difference

???

Only things that are not consistent is that my Apple ID is synched to a different email than my Zwift account, but not sure that would make a difference?

Appreciate the help. I only use Apple TV for Zwift and am now coming to a deep and lasting dislike for the Apple experience

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 6:22 PM

Yet another update, yet another uninstall/reinstall.

The part that bothers me most about this is that Zwift stores your best FTP efforts (on the pause screen) locally on your device. When you uninstall those numbers reset.

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 23, 2021 3:10 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Contacted Zwift - they're clueless as this clearly is an Apple TV permissions issue

I've already reinstalled Zwift (twice) and reset the overall Apple TTV (which is a complete hassle as you have to reload the apps, then manually reinstall all the passwords, etc). Neither of those approaches is an answer because the next time Zwift published an update the issue recurred

Zwift will not update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.