Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with apps notifications

Good morning,

I have a problem with my phone notifications since 2 days. I've updated my IOS to 14.8 and then after to 15.0. After update, I do not receive any push notifications from all messengers I used (Telegram, WhatsApp and Facebook messenger). Only I receive a normal messages . I have checked all settings in my phone, I have restarted the phone few times, I've turned off and then back on the all push notifications, but nothing helped. Also I've just updated all applications in the App Store.

Could you please help with it? Maybe I'm not a first who do not receive a notifications after update.

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 1:52 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Sep 24, 2021 7:56 AM in response to Catherine_Mulykina

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for reaching out about getting notifications from your apps. We can help with this. You've done some good troubleshooting steps so far. Next, we recommend deleting one of the apps that you aren't getting notifications from and then reinstall it. Let us know if that helps.

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Take care.

Problem with apps notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.