Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repeated "This iPhone wants to use your iCloud account." notice on iMac - resolved

"This iPhone wants to use your iCloud account.

I keep getting this message in the top right corner of my computer asking for me to Approve or Decline:

This iPhone wants to use your iCloud account.

I always press Approve but it keeps coming back over and over. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this?"

This question has been asked in the past but not satisfactorily responded to by Apple.

For me, this repeated endless notification was only requesting approval for my regular iPhone, which was not compromised. It was obviously a bug, not a security issue, and new notification popped up on my iMac every 30 seconds or so, despite clicking Accept each time.

I resolved this by logging out of iCloud (and the app store account if that different on your phone from iCloud account) and logging back in. Then restarted iPhone. I had to re-add wallet cards, but all else came back the same.

I also toggled off almost every app trying to use iCloud in the iCloud setting on iPhone - most of them likely had spurious reasons to access my iCloud of minimal utility (hotels.com? waze?).

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 5:48 AM

There are no replies.

Repeated "This iPhone wants to use your iCloud account." notice on iMac - resolved

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.