Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MBR restarts unnecesarily

I have MBP early 2013 retina 15 inches which runs Catalina OS. Mostly it restarts when in idle and sometimes restarts when am working with it.The message I get is=your computer restart because of a problem.What should I do to fix this nightmare? If I downgrade to Mojave will it fix the problem ?

thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 10:07 AM

rahim2014 wrote:

I have MBP early 2013 retina 15 inches which runs Catalina OS. Mostly it restarts when in idle and sometimes restarts when am working with it.The message I get is=your computer restart because of a problem.What should I do to fix this nightmare? If I downgrade to Mojave will it fix the problem ?
thanks

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Known issue—Typically third party Anti-Virus does nothing but add issues and compete directly with Apple’s® own built in Security:

Uninstall all third party apps that are Cleaners/Optimizers/Anti-Virus/VPN

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200553

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 10:07 AM in response to rahim2014

rahim2014 wrote:

thanks

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Known issue—Typically third party Anti-Virus does nothing but add issues and compete directly with Apple’s® own built in Security:

Uninstall all third party apps that are Cleaners/Optimizers/Anti-Virus/VPN

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200553

MBR restarts unnecesarily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.