You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropping Wifi Connection

iPad Pro drops wifi connection constantly; this is new since updating. Will the latest update fix this aggravating issue ?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 1:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 1:34 PM

Hello, if you haven't already I would try updating your iPad to iPadOS15 (Settings>General>Software Update>Update to iPad OS 15). and if this doesn't work I would contact Apple. You can reach them via the Apple Support Website, Contacting them via the Apple Support App or by finding your local Apple Support Phone number Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (CA))

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2021 1:34 PM in response to PersephoneYlangYlang

Hello, if you haven't already I would try updating your iPad to iPadOS15 (Settings>General>Software Update>Update to iPad OS 15). and if this doesn't work I would contact Apple. You can reach them via the Apple Support Website, Contacting them via the Apple Support App or by finding your local Apple Support Phone number Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (CA))

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Dropping Wifi Connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.