Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro keeps rebooting

Hello everyone

my mac 💻 was showing me “replace a battery” message and kept rebooting itself permanently.

the repbooting works as follows:

the screen turns black if o click that touchpad it goes back to life and after some time shows me the shutdown _restart popup

the battery was replaced but effect didn’t disappear. It keeps rebooting, showing me a shutdown_restart popup.

the preferences say that the Battery is fine now.

I wish I could do the backup and reinstall the system. But he doesn’t make it… during the backup it restarts…

Pls help

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:43 PM

Lanasolo wrote:

Hello everyone
my mac 💻 was showing me “replace a battery” message and kept rebooting itself permanently.
the screen turns black if o click that touchpad it goes back to life and after some time shows me the shutdown _restart popup
the battery was replaced but effect didn’t disappear. It keeps rebooting, showing me a shutdown_restart popup.

I wish I could do the backup and reinstall the system. But he doesn’t make it… during the backup it restarts…
Pls help

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 3:43 PM in response to Lanasolo

Lanasolo wrote:

Hello everyone

Pls help

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

My MacBook Pro keeps rebooting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.