Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod mini alarms turn off and don’t go off

My alarms are automatically turning off when I set them or if they don’t turn off they just don’t work. Like this morning it was showing my alarms set but they didn’t go off and my daughter was late for school. I have reset my HomePod, I have rebooted my iPhone 12 Pro max, I rebooted my network, my HomePod and iPhone is fully updated, I have deleted all my alarms and rebuilt them to see if there was corrupted data in home app but still same issue. I already know apple can’t help I’m just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this issue after updating HomePod to HomePod software 15.0

HomePod mini, 15

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 8:41 AM

Try rebooting your router and power cycling the HomePod to see if you get more control over the alarms. If not you might try to delete them all and then recreate. If needs be reset the device and start over.

tt2

1 reply

HomePod mini alarms turn off and don’t go off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.