Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I'm trying to watch a serie that I bought years ago on Apple TV and now the app do not allow me to Se the hole serie that I bought just the download episode, and when I try to buy the entire serie again on iTunes shows that is purchased

MacBook, macOS 10.14

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 8:20 AM

You only need to download episodes that you want available offline. You should be able to stream any of the episodes in the series when on Wi-Fi. The number of downloaded episodes will be limited by the disk space of your iPad. Remove downloads of episodes that you do not need to have available at this time.

Just click the preview frame for an episode to select it for playback.

See the Get More Episodes link to view more.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 8:20 AM in response to Silvia_C

You only need to download episodes that you want available offline. You should be able to stream any of the episodes in the series when on Wi-Fi. The number of downloaded episodes will be limited by the disk space of your iPad. Remove downloads of episodes that you do not need to have available at this time.

Just click the preview frame for an episode to select it for playback.

See the Get More Episodes link to view more.

Hi, I'm trying to watch a serie that I bought years ago on Apple TV and now the app do not allow me to Se the hole serie that I bought just the download episode, and when I try to buy the entire serie again on iTunes shows that is purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.