Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased a show all seasons but I can't get the other seasons to download so I can watch on AppleTV

I bought all seasons of a show in the past and now want to download them and watch them on AppleTv but I can't get it to download. The loop is I go to buy the program, knowing I already did, it pops up with the already purchased message, then I cancel purchase and what is supposed to happen next is it asks me if I want to download the show. It doesn't do that. It dead ends.

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 9:04 AM

The ‘loop’ that you describe seems unnecessary. You should be able to find the previously purchased shows in your library and download (or stream) from there. Downloads this way would be per episode, so you have to click a few download icons. Downloads are available, but not necessary if direct streaming works for you.

(Re)download TV shows and movies that you purchased - Apple Support.

On which device did you want to download this content? To watch through Apple TV box, you can download on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, then stream using AirPlay. Or download on Mac or PC, then share through Home Sharing to Apple TV box.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 9:04 AM in response to Redcliges

The ‘loop’ that you describe seems unnecessary. You should be able to find the previously purchased shows in your library and download (or stream) from there. Downloads this way would be per episode, so you have to click a few download icons. Downloads are available, but not necessary if direct streaming works for you.

(Re)download TV shows and movies that you purchased - Apple Support.

On which device did you want to download this content? To watch through Apple TV box, you can download on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, then stream using AirPlay. Or download on Mac or PC, then share through Home Sharing to Apple TV box.

I have purchased a show all seasons but I can't get the other seasons to download so I can watch on AppleTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.