Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unidentified Bookmarks on Home screen

Hey,

I got this really weird issue for several years now. It’s not a big deal that prevented me using my iPhone so I never really tried to fix it until now. There are 12 in identified bookmarks on my iPhone home screen that keeps reappearing after I delete them. No matter how many times I delete them, they all pop back on my Home Screen within a few hours after a deletion. When I press to open these bookmarks, it leads to a blank Safari page. As I stated above, I have this issue for as long as I remember (at least 6-7 years) and it continues in new iPhones when I upgrade.

currently have iPhone 11th with IOS 15.

the best way I have to deal with it so far is to add them all to 1 folder on the home screen and by doing this it minimizes the presence of these bookmarks to one icon instead of 12. But still this isn't a solution really.

can anyone help me to get rid of it?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 9:20 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 25, 2021 10:30 AM in response to Soaring-Eagle

Not sure I understand,

did you mean to press and hold on the bookmarks in Home Screen and delete them? If yes, than as I stated before they keep reappearing.

if you meant to press and hold on the bookmarks in safari, than I don’t really understand what you mean as when I go to bookmarks on safari it will only show the categories of my bookmarks which I don’t want to delete?

Unidentified Bookmarks on Home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.