Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I got charged for a free month of Apple TV…..why and I want my money refunded and no I didn’t get an email receipt and yes I got a texted that Apple charged me. And when I tried to dispute it on the apple website, its says I don’t have a subscription to Apple TV therefore I can not get a refund. What is going one?

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 11:43 PM

The is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

if it was me then I would try Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

though if it was just some mail claiming you were charged then I would read Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support and Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

if you wish to contact them try https://getsupport.apple.com/

otherwise you can leave them feedback Feedback -

iPhone - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 11:43 PM in response to TJazzie

The is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

if it was me then I would try Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

though if it was just some mail claiming you were charged then I would read Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support and Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

if you wish to contact them try https://getsupport.apple.com/

otherwise you can leave them feedback Feedback -

iPhone - Apple

Sep 24, 2021 5:48 AM in response to TJazzie

though if it was just some [text] claiming you were charged then I would read Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support and Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

↗︎ This.

The only texts I get from Apple are two-factor verification codes and shipping updates on orders of tangible goods. I.e. things that I know that I initiated.

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.