Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple CarPlay doesn't work on your iPhone 13? Check this out!

Hello everybody,

I just got my iPhone 13 Pro Max today and Apple CarPlay didn't work for me properly whatsoever. I've had an iPhone 12 Pro Max before and ofcourse I've transferred all my data from the 12 to the 13, as I don't want to start from scratch (basically like every normal person I guess).

For some people CarPlay didn't work at all, for me CarPlay always disconnected whenever I tried to play music through Spotify, Apple Music or any other music app.

The only solution which worked was:

• Resetting ALL settings (NOT erasing the phone!)

After this has been done, CarPlay should work like a charm.

Don't forget: Your iPhone will forget ALL WiFi connections, keyboard settings, Wallpaper will be reset and much more.

You'll have to customize your iPhone settings again, but CarPlay should work again after this has been done.

I hope this works for you, and I hope that Apple will push a fix ASAP.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 1:46 PM

Similar questions

10 replies

Sep 29, 2021 1:08 PM in response to Steel_tex

Ok I had late night on my EQ settings and I just disabled it and now everything works including apple music, Sirius XM etc. How crazy is that. You would think that's an easy fix for apple. However thank you for this advice. It makes sense now I had reset all settings and it started working but I went back in and changed the EQ setting and it stopped. Who knew. Thanks :)

Apple CarPlay doesn't work on your iPhone 13? Check this out!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.