Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insta app doesn’t fit iPhone 13 pro

Hi got my iPhone 13 pro today and the Instagram app doesn’t fit the screen properly! Any ideas to fix?

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 5:39 PM

I did all of the above (updated iphone and ista, make sure zoom is disabled) and nothing. Then I disinstalled the app and reinstalled it and it is even worst ! The whole text on top of a reel is cut - so I see the full reel on another phone but not on the iphone 13. How is that possible ? Feel I have bought an obsolete bugging machine…

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2022 5:39 PM in response to serene289

I did all of the above (updated iphone and ista, make sure zoom is disabled) and nothing. Then I disinstalled the app and reinstalled it and it is even worst ! The whole text on top of a reel is cut - so I see the full reel on another phone but not on the iphone 13. How is that possible ? Feel I have bought an obsolete bugging machine…

Sep 26, 2021 8:10 AM in response to Yorkiedoodle

Hello, Yorkiedoodle.

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that the Instagram app isn't displaying properly on you new iPhone 13 Pro.

Do you have any Instagram updates available? Here's how to check: How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

Do you have Zoom enabled? To check go to Settings > Accessibility > Zoom.

Let us know! Take care.

Insta app doesn’t fit iPhone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.