Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity badges disappeared

So I just received my 13 Pro Max Today. Updated all devices to latest software. Why did all of my activity badges disappear after set up my brand new phone?? I unpaired my watch and re-paired it. Now the badges from my watch are all ALSO gone except September 2021. I am so upset right now. I have 1 badge out of dozens I’ve earned. So upset.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 5:57 PM

13 replies

Sep 24, 2021 6:06 PM in response to sberman

Well I guess I’ll have to start from scratch. All the workouts are saved & my activity rings are all displayed on the calendar. But no badges. I don’t understand how it can save all the workouts along with everything on the activity calendar log, but delete my badges. Smh. I’ll know better next time. Thought apple had most things easy. Don’t remember this ever happening before with iPhone upgrade.

Sep 25, 2021 6:35 PM in response to JackinBako

i have the same problem and have been unpairing and re-pairing between the old phone and new phone. When i re-pair with the old phone all awards are there, up to date and good. Un-pair from old and pair to the new phone from the backup made only 10minutes prior all gone again on the new phone. It has been 3 days and it doesn't come back by itself as yet.

By any chance, had you just achieved the September monthly goal when all your awards returned? I have seen this same issue mentioned on some older posts where people had lost their awards changing between older versions of iPhones and then the awards come back when they achieve the next monthly goal.

So i am hoping that when i achieve my September goal, they will all come back! I won't be deleting the old phone until this is resolved!

Sep 25, 2021 7:00 PM in response to mrbillsy

Yes I had received my Sept 2021 award. That was the only one showing up after activating my 13 pro max. Then the 7 workout week showed up. So last night I just had 2 awards. I checked first thing this morning. No change. Later I looked at my watch & looked like some changes had occurred since yesterday that I forgot I made (font size etc). That did not happen when I made the changes yesterday. I looked at my activities after I decided I would check the fitness + app on my Apple TV thinking maybe I missed something on that device. There’s no stats on Apple TV. Just the programs/workouts… checked my watch again, and I saw my badges appear where they weren’t first thing this morning. I think they get stuck in the cloud & show up differently for everyone. My watch seemed like the changes I made were delayed for whatever reason. But finally executed the next day (today) . That’s when everything returned.

Activity badges disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.