Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music video won't start playing

yesterday I updated to MacOS BirSur 11.6 on my MacBook Air M1

I subscribed to Apple Music via Apple One for Family.

I can listen to all Music without problem. but in Apple Music app for Mac, All Music Video won't start playing.

I restarted Mac and it won't help

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 8:54 PM

Shower999 Said:

"Apple Music video won't start playing: yesterday I updated to MacOS BirSur 11.6 on my MacBook Air M1 I subscribed to Apple Music via Apple One for Family. I can listen to all Music without problem. but in Apple Music app for Mac, All Music Video won't start playing. I restarted Mac and it won't help"

-------

Increase the Volume:

On the music videos, increase the volume.

New Login Session:

Log out if iTunes and Log back in. Open the Music App. Use the Account menu of the Music app.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 8:54 PM in response to Shower999

Shower999 Said:

"Apple Music video won't start playing: yesterday I updated to MacOS BirSur 11.6 on my MacBook Air M1 I subscribed to Apple Music via Apple One for Family. I can listen to all Music without problem. but in Apple Music app for Mac, All Music Video won't start playing. I restarted Mac and it won't help"

-------

Increase the Volume:

On the music videos, increase the volume.

New Login Session:

Log out if iTunes and Log back in. Open the Music App. Use the Account menu of the Music app.

Sep 24, 2021 9:08 PM in response to Shower999

Shower999 Said:

"Apple Music video won't start playing: Log out but I cannot log in.: then I authorise this computer from menu and I logged in and everything back to normal. Video plays. just need to re sync my database"

-------

New Download:

If purchased items, delete these music videos form your library, if downloaded. Then, redownload them.

Apple Music video won't start playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.