Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 6 exercise ring not recording all my activity minutes.

My Apple Watch (series 6) does not consistently record all my activity minutes accurately in my exercise ring. The specific problem is with the outdoor walk and outdoor cycling selections. Yes, my heart rate is well above the CDC guidelines for moderate to vigorous guidelines and my Health app is set correctly. The activity selection itself shows this heart rate range, but for some reason only some of those minutes within and above the targeted range are transferring over to my exercise rings. Sometimes all transfer over, other times only partial transfer over, so this glitch is inconsistent. I’ve tried all the recommendations in Apples scripted reply for this problem without resolution. It’s to the point where I’m starting to wear my other less expensive but more accurate exercise watch on the other wrist because the accurate recording on my exercise ring on my Apple Watch is so inconsistent. I’ve invested a lot of money in this otherwise excellent watch, but really did so for features that seem to be working only “sometimes”. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple Watch series 6 exercise ring not recording all my activity minutes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.